Wednesday, December 23, 2015

1,500 Miles Away

Well this week has probably been one of the most interesting weeks in a while. It has gone by so incredibly fast as well. It took about 8 hours to get up to Osorno from Punta Arenas with the 2 hour flight and the buses and everything. I arrived in Osorno at about 10:00pm, and I was shuttled down to the office where the Elders had been waiting for me.  


Honestly, I did´t know who my companions were until the following day. Turns out I have two companions, yes I´m in a trio, and they are both Latinos. Elder Medina from Argentina and Elder Diaz from Mexico. So much fun. Between all the laughs and language barriers, we are having a great time here. Unfortunately, Elder Medina fractured his leg, so it´s pretty difficult for him to work. 





This week was filled with activities! Along with the help of the stake choir, we sung and did some contacts for Christmas. I´m not actually sure how, but Christmas is in like a week. 

Saying goodbye in Punta Arenas 

View from the plane

View from our office
River that runs through Osorno
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Love, 
Elder Haddad






Elder Haddad

No comments:

Post a Comment