Monday, August 24, 2015

"If you can't change it, just love it"

Short update this week. Elder Salgado shared a little saying that has really helped me turn my attitude around here. "If you can't change it, just love it." I know there is blessings found in patience, but sometimes it feels likes it's stretching us too far to be able to hold out. For me, I have found a lot of comfort in these words. 

This week we hit some nasty weather. It was raining sideways like blankets and it felt like needles in my eyes...if you can't change it just love it. We are spending a lot of time trying to find some new people to teach, which means 8 hours in the streets...if you can't change it, just love it. Honestly I have learned not to worry about the little things you can't control, I may not be able to control the weather, or the people's agency, but I can control my attitude to the situation. You end up learning quite a bit on the mission.
 

That's all for this week everyone, love you. Attached is a little photo of our district, people might wonder why I attach the photos of all the missionaries (how boring is that), it's because I actually don't take any real photos so that's all I got. 

-- 
Elder Haddad


No comments:

Post a Comment