Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Making Christmas Special

Making Christmas special was our goal this year. Elder Jackman and I planned a really good surprise for the zone. We have an investigator that owns a thrift store, she was willing to donate some ties to us. The sister missionaries in our ward helped get some skirts. Together we were able to put gifts together for every one of the missionaries in the zone, all 18 of us. We wrapped them all up, invited everyone over to the church to play soccer, and hid them. I don't know how, but we were able to find a Santa. So Santa came to give all of the gifts out to the zone. I think this was one of my favorite Christmas experiences. We only focused on giving, and didn't expect anything in return. 

And in other news, I'm getting transferred out of Regional. I'm going to La Union in the sector of Caupolican to finish the training of a new missionary. 






No comments:

Post a Comment