Monday, December 5, 2016

#ILUMINAelMUNDO

Christmas time is the best time of the year, especially when its really nice weather. I remember one Christmas a couple years ago where I left the gift giving decisions up to my parents. I didn't ask for anything, I wanted to give them the opportunity to be creative and get me something that they felt I needed. That Christmas the only gift I remember receiving was a chair.  After that, I decided it would be a good idea to tell my parents what I might want for Christmas. 

The honest truth is, that it's a lot less about giving gifts. In an effort to help others light the world, we have been challenging people to think about what they are going to gift to God this Christmas? The thing is, you can't buy anything anything material. He doesn't need a new phone or a big TV.  Honestly I think what would make God happy would be that we show our appreciation. If you want any ideas on how to show that appreciation, you can go to Mormon.org 

Attached photo: We have an investigator that owns a thrift store. She gave us some free ties, and I scored this sweet cat tie. 

--  
Elder Haddad


No comments:

Post a Comment