Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Gencon, the best holiday of the year

This week went by really fast, all of a sudden we wake up and it's somehow Monday, and I really don´t know where the time went. I sit down to write and I feel like everything is on fast forward. It's nice to just enjoy everything pass by. This week I finished the book of Mormon in Spanish. It is great to be able to affirm that the promise of the book holds. Anyone who reads the book and asks God if it is true will receive an answer. After finishing the book this time I was left with a great feeling of peace.  My mind was brought at peace through my knowledge of the book of Mormon, a book which has taught me that the teachings don´t have an expiration date.

This weekend we heard many of the leaders of our church speak.  They talked about topics like faith, families, and confronting trials. Honestly conference time is the best time of the year. Attached is a photo of the conference, one of our sector and this week we also took out a bunch of money from the bank haha, it was a great week! 

-- 
Elder Haddad





No comments:

Post a Comment