Monday, February 15, 2016

Success without Seeing

A Ward Mission Leader is a member of the church called to help the missionaries with what they do. We report weekly to our Ward Mission Leader to find ways we can get the ward more active and how we can use the ward to help people progress in the gospel. Here in Overjeria, our ward mission leader is Orlando and he is blind. Never have I met a member with so much dedication and diligence in the gospel. He is willing to accompany us any day we need him, leave in the heat, walk all day, do contacts, what ever we need help with. He shows us where old investigators live, and he has the most positive attitude I have seen. I'm not sure how, but he cooks for the missionaries as well. Orlando is a great example of service and sacrifice, and I am grateful that he is in our ward. 
We have seen so many miracles this week, I love this work and I love these people!

Elder Haddad






No comments:

Post a Comment